Beef Profit Alliance ...
Red Angus, Simmental, Industry and Academia gather to discuss issues affecting today's cattlemen.
Mark your calendars, a great opportunity is approaching!
Manhattan, Kan., July 22-24 is the place to be in the summer of 2012. Red Angus and Simmental producers will gather with industry leaders for a host of topics affecting our industry today:
• Using DNA to advance genetic evaluation
• Economic Indexes – The future of genetic improvement
• Multibreed calving ease and maternal calving ease
• Will diseases change the beef cattle seedstock business?
• What are the profit drivers for feedyards?
• Fertility and Heterosis
• Will breed associations survive?
• Cutting cost in cowherds with genetics
• So, you aspire to be a top 1% seedstock producer
Plus, many more. . .
Click here for more information. Register on-line or contact your National Red Angus office at (940) 387–3502