Frequently Asked Questions


Do I have to participate in Total Herd Reporting (THR) if I become a Member?


What are the DNA testing requirements for Red Angus?

DNA Testing Requirements

What are the fees associated with Registration and Transfer?

Fee information can be found here.

Where can I find a copy of the official Red Angus Association of America Breeder's Guide?

The RAAA Breeder's Guide can be found under the Herd Management or by clicking here.


Can I use tags from a previous years FCCP order?

Yes. However, you must first enroll your current calf crop to use those tags. Call (940) 387-3502 to enroll your calf crop.

Do I have to be a Member to use the Feeder Calf Certification Program (FCCP)?

No. Call RAAA at 940-320-8316 to go through a short Supplier Enrollment Process over the phone for qualification in the FCCP.

Does it cost anything to use the Red Angus Stockyard?

The Red Angus Stockyard is free of charge. We ask that you include registration numbers if submitting a registered listing.

How do I add my sale to the RAAA Calendar of Events?

Submit your Red Angus event here.

How do I send out an eBlast?

Fill out this online form and RAAA will be in contact with you shortly. Check out the eBlast flyer for pricing details.


Annual membership dues are $125, but on my July statement it shows dues as $95 and the magazine portion $30. Is it possible to not receive a copy of the magazine and just pay the $95?

No, the dues are $125, the breakdown is for accounting purposes.

Could you please send me my password for REDSPro?

Contact the Member Services Department for password retrieval.

Do I have to participate in Total Herd Reporting (THR) if I become a Member?


Where do I sign up to become a Member of the Red Angus Association of America?

Select your preferred membership type and sign up to be a member of the RAAA here.

Red Angus Shows

Where do I find information on the National Red Angus Open & Junior Shows?

Learn more about Red Angus shows here .