This is a non-voting membership which may be held by any person under the age of 21 years.
- A Junior Membership may be converted to a Regular Membership, upon that Junior Member attaining twenty-one (21) years of age, by submitting the required fees associated with a Regular Membership.
- Junior members automatically age out and are immediately inactive upon attaining age 21, however, at that time may convert their membership to a regular membership by completing and submitting a regular membership application with the required joining fee.
Privileges of a Junior Membership
- Registry privileges open only to members of the RAAA.
- Receive access to complete performance programs on all your cattle.
- Participate in bi-annual National Cattle Evaluation (NCE).
- Subscription to the Red Angus Magazine, unless there is already a subscription within the same household.
- Breeding Herd Inventory Listings.
- Online Access to Personal Account Information. (RAAA database REDSPro requires a user-specific password for online access. A minimum of eight characters is required.)
Submit completed application with payment to:
Red Angus Association of America
18335 E 103rd Ave, Suite 202
Commerce City, CO 80022
Visit our FAQ page for answers to questions regarding memberships.